Skip to content

Put Your Tourism Business On The Map

When you work with VisistThe Cariboo, you get a marketing package that meets your specific needs as a business owner. 

Upgrade your free listing and put our expert marketing team to work for you! Visit The Cariboo was started by a former hotel and campground owner, Craig Davidiuk.  His family has been in the Tourism business for over 60 years! During his summers as a youth, Craig’ would work for his Dad at the family Esso station and sell ice cream and at their tourist information kiosk. 

Craig’s made his living doing e-commerce for over 20 years.  He manages dozens of websites and really enjoys helping small business owners. For this project he’s assembled a Board Of Influencers who are Tourism Industry insiders who will assist and provide feedback on all the projects we create. 

30% off all proceeds go towards advertising the site on Google and eventually co-op print media buys. The more business owners that purchase a listing, the more money we can spend on promoting the region.   The other 70% is labour costs for writers and hard costs for operating the site. Visit The Cariboo is run as a “break even” project as a service to our community. 

BASIC

$25/year

We use a questionnaire to craft a basic 500 word profile about your biz.

2 Photos Per Listing
Website Link
Keyword Research Report
Buy

BOOSTER

$100/year

We use a questionnaire to craft a basic 1000 word profile about your biz.

5 Photos Per Listing
Website Link
Enhanced Keyword research
Display Your Trip Advisor
Dislay Your Instgram and Trip Advisor
Showcase A Special Offer
A Review Of Your Marketing
Buy

JUMP START

$750-1000

A new website AND a business profile.

We build you a new website, facebook instagram.
Establish lead tracking and report on results 4x a year
Email Marketing Setup
Paid Search Setup (ad costs extra)
OR optimize your existing site (if possible)
Setup Online booking
Logo Update Or Rebrand
ANY advice you need
Yearly Hosting Fees Or Site Move Fees Extra
Paid Website Marketing DooDads Over $75
Google Or Instagram Ad Costs
Buy

CUSTOM

Pre-Purchase 3 Hour Blocks Of Our Time To Be Used As Needed

$45/hr

Minimum purchase: THREE hours. Questions that take less than 15 minutes are FREE

Graphic Design
Blogging
Email Marketing Setup
Paid Search setup and maintenance. (Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram)
Social Media coaching
Google My Business Coaching
Rack card design and printing
Website Optimization So You Get Found On Google & Bing
ANY advice you need about digital marketing
Buy

Frequently Asked Questions

Our project is run with a team of people who have specific skills related to Tourism and marketing.  

en_USEN
de_DE_formalDE fr_CAFR zh_HKZH ko_KRKO pa_INPA ru_RURU en_USEN